Tuesday, October 7, 2008

50 Cent's 500-hp G8 to roar on Speed TV's 'Unique Whips'

Long Island custom car king Will Castro and his Unique Autosports shop return to SPEED TV for three fall specials featuring some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment -- including a custom 500-hp Pontiac G8 created for rapper 50 Cent.

From The Wall Street Journal's MarketWatch:


Castro joins cutting edge rapper and hip hop king 50 Cent inside his Connecticut mansion, as the pair work on a special project with Pontiac. Powered by a 500-horsepower LSX 427 engine, 50's one-of-a-kind Pontiac G8 performance sedan gets some "Unique" treatment at Castro's New York headquarters.

"My people already know -- and I ain't even gotta say nothing -- if you send my cars to somebody other than Will, don't even bother coming back to work," 50 Cent explained. "And it's not really about Will, it's about his work ethic. I know how hard it is to become the best (in the world) at what you do and I respect that. And so the people that work for me have to respect that."


So we now we know how 50 feels huh. . . Regardless what you think about his music, his custom G8 should be pretty bad.

No comments: